Camryn is here!!






























Here she is, Camryn Joy Kolzow. She was born on monday, May 14th at 1:27 in the morning. She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and is 18 inches long at birth. And she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! (besides her mother)













6 comments:

TK said...

Congrats Big Bro......She is a Beautiful Baby!!!

LKG said...

I'm so excited for all of you!! Camryn is an absolute beauty!! God does good work, doesn't He??
Love ya's bunches,
Aunt Laura :-D

rkolzow said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

She is the cutest thing. I just love her to death..well not to death. I love her the appropriate amount =]

I miss her already =[ Can't wait to see you guys!

Love you,
Rachel

Winda said...

Camryn is so cute. Great photos - keep them coming! I'm gonna check this spot every day. Praise God for his blessings to you both. Congratulations. Love, Mom

Rob & Shelly Render said...

Andy and Renee - Camryn is just beautiful! Congratulations! Love the nursery too!!!!!
God Bless you all! Shelly and Rob Render

Anonymous said...

She is so wonderfully perfect! Congratulations to both of you!