Hi - the room looks great - I'm ready to come visit. I especially would like to nap in the glider with my legs up and a baby in my arms. Can that be arranged?????? Love the artsy Camryn on the wall - way to go, Auntie M. See you soon. Love, Mom K
We are praying for a quick and easy C section for you Renee! And a healthy Camryn! It looks like Camryn is a bit short on clothes! Poor thing!!!!!!!!!!! The room is darling! Love you guys! Kerry
2 comments:
Hi - the room looks great - I'm ready to come visit. I especially would like to nap in the glider with my legs up and a baby in my arms. Can that be arranged?????? Love the artsy Camryn on the wall - way to go, Auntie M. See you soon. Love, Mom K
We are praying for a quick and easy C section for you Renee! And a healthy Camryn! It looks like Camryn is a bit short on clothes! Poor thing!!!!!!!!!!! The room is darling!
Love you guys!
Kerry
Post a Comment