33 Weeks



Andy's been busy painting and putting the baby furniture together. The room's finally ready to be set up. I can't wait to see all this cute baby stuff put into it's proper place!

2 comments:

Winda said...

Hi Kids - Wow - great site! Love the pics - looks like you are really working on the crib, Andy. I don't know that I have any pics of you actually working on something physical like that. Renee looks so cute and calm - I'll be curious to see if she's as calm in a few months, (I know she'll be as cute). We had fun hanging out with you in GR. Rach started on her room last night. We'll see how much she gets done today. See you Saturday. Love ya, Mom

Winda said...

Andy & Renee - I'm so glad to be able to see your blog any old time I want to check in with you. It's great - I hope to check it often. It will be especially great to see "our" baby growing up. Keep taking those pictures and posting them on here. I've got you bookmarked so it will be easy to find you. You are a great couple and will make super parents, I'm sure of it. Love ya, Mom (even though it says Winda)