16 weeks



Well, I'm 16 weeks and I officially have a baby bump. It was like it appeared over the weekend! Crazy how everything works. I'm excited that I now have visual proof that the baby's growing. Friends have told me that I should start to feel the baby move around in the next few weeks. Andy and I go in for our ultrasound in a couple weeks. I'm hoping we can get in just before Christmas. We're going to find out what it is. Right now I'm betting on a boy. I'll be totally surprised if it's a girl, but won't be disappointed either way. We have a pretty exciting month ahead of us!!!

1 comment:

Mary Kolzow said...

Hi Renee and Andy! The blog site is pretty cool! You look great Renee! Enjoy the last few weeks and we're excited to hear of the BIG news!

God's blessings to you and have a wonderful EASTER! He is risen! He is risen indeed! Hugs to your families!

Kolzow 9