Family Golf Trip

Since Andy and I love golf so much, we thought it would be fun to take Cami with us for nine holes. Cami had a great time drawing on the score cards, riding in the cart and putting with us on the green with her awesome snoopy clubs. She was a great little cheerleader. We heard a few 'nice shot daddy' 'nice swing' and 'oh man' from her. And she didn't do bad herself. I think by the end of the round she got the hang of things. I hope her positive attitude during our nine holes means there's high hopes for more family golf outings in the future.

If anything, she sure looks cute in her hat and outfit!






2 comments:

Ben and Wendy Hudson said...

I have a feeling that our annual couples golf weekend may end up to be an annual couples & kids golf weekend someday. :)

Rach said...

where did you go? super cute!!