Oh my, oh my! It's been one busy journey for Andy these last couple years going back to school, but I couldn't be more proud of him. After two years of research, writing, hard work and lots of time writing his thesis, a weight has been lifted. Andy graduated this April with his Masters in Educational Leadership from Grand Valley State University with a 4.0 grade-point, a thesis and complete handbook on how to increase parental involvement in middle schools - which, by the way, is available to check out at the GVSU library. I hear that it's quite the buzz, so you may want to jump on it and get on the waiting list. :) We knew this year especially would be a challenging year, but finally he's done! We're not only happy to be able to spend more family time together, but we're so proud of such a wonderful accomplishment. Way to go honey! 

4 comments:
Congrat's Andy, what an accomplishment!! and a 4.0 too boot, incredible!!
Jen
That's awesome, Andy! Congratulations!!!
Way to go Andy!
what?!? 4.0?!? That is awesome!! Way to go, a huge congrats from the Sheldons. I'll be sure to include the thesis on my summer reading list....unless it is longer than a standard magazine article...because I don't really read except comics & occasional magazine articles.
Post a Comment