super cute! Fia has a tea set, but I only allow her to play with it in the summer when we can be outside so I don't have a wet mess to clean....because I am lazy.
So cute, Renee! Her hair has grown so much since I saw you guys last! I can't believe she's old enough to do pretend play already! Arodable!
what a sweetie pie! she's really growing now, isn't she? Mom K
Post a Comment
3 comments:
super cute! Fia has a tea set, but I only allow her to play with it in the summer when we can be outside so I don't have a wet mess to clean....because I am lazy.
So cute, Renee! Her hair has grown so much since I saw you guys last! I can't believe she's old enough to do pretend play already! Arodable!
what a sweetie pie! she's really growing now, isn't she? Mom K
Post a Comment