Fun in the snow!

All bundled up and ready to go outside! This was the week we got a ton of snow here. Even though it was cold, we couldn't resist going outside on such a pretty day. The snowfall was so beautiful, and so was my little pumpkin playing in the snow!

"This 'no' is hard to walk in mommy!" Cami calls snow 'no' right now.

Camryn liked eating the snow...


And she LOVED the sled! Even though she looked like a Popsicle, she insisted that we keep going.

Warm snuggles after our adventures outside! Camryn even tried hot cocoa, well warm cocoa, for the first time. Of course, with marshmallows.

1 comment:

Rach said...

she is so stinkin adorable! I love her face in the video...she's like "uhh...aren't you going to pull me back up so I can do it again? What are you waiting for?" Umm...I'm gonna add your blog to my blog list, kay?