I was priveledged to get to play in the 2008 Meijer Charity Classic..which was by far one of the coolest things I've ever done! I played with Stephanie Louden - who is just getting back into the swing of things in the LPGA tournaments after have a baby three months ago. She was such a delight and inspiration to talk to. It was amazing playing right with one of the pros. Our team ended up 11 under and we actually used quite a few of my shots.
Is that Natalie Gulbis or Renee Kolzow?
Stephanie and I enjoying a drink after our round.
Bottom: Me, Stephanie, and my friend Shari on the right.
I can't begin to explain what an exhilerating experience this was. I don't think I'm any better at the game, but my respect for the sport is even greater than before. All I want to do is play golf now...Andy's pretty happy with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment