My 1st Birthday!

Camryn is one! I can't believe it's been a year already. Every moment has been such a blessing. I never could imagine how awesome having a child would be. Each week has been something new and it's so much fun to see Camryn grow and learn. Her little personality is definitely starting to shine. We've had so much fun this year with her, I can't wait to see what the next year brings!




For Camryn's birthday we went out to eat at Red Robin. Camryn and Daddy started the evening off with a little pedal to the metal. I'm so glad we have 15 more years till the real deal!


I'm ready to blow out my candles!
Our good friends Karl and Lindsey were pregnant with their first the same time we were pregnant with Camryn. Our due dates were a week apart, but both Camryn and Madison ended up being born on the same day. What a surprise! So we were so excited to share and celebrate their first birthday together.
Both Camryn and Madison loved the french fries!

Camryn loved the Red Robin mascot that came around.

And Madison couldn't wait to play with her balloon!


The staff came and sang happy birthday to the girls and brought them ice cream. Usually about half the wait staff hides in the kitched for birthday songs, but almost the entire restaurant staff came out to sing because everyone thought they were so adorable! The girls smiled the whole time they were singing and clapped along with them to the song.

"French fries and ice cream! What a great birthday dinner!"
"It was so much fun sharing our first birthday together Madison!"

1 comment:

Lesley said...

So cute. Give her a big birthday hug from us! Hope we can get together soon! I can't believe she is a year old already!